The Girls Leadership Edge (GLE) is a program developed by the Women’s Professional Forum Foundation, Inc. (WPFF) in collaboration with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) in Greensboro, North Carolina. The program is intended for girls ages 13 to 15 and is designed to provide them with the foundation for being lifelong leaders through emphasis on Courage, Confidence and Compassion. WPFF is excited to provide this educational leadership gift to the girls of Guilford County, North Carolina and appreciate your willingness to share in this gift-giving.
Become a Trained GLE Facilitator … Limited to 20 participants
Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: September 30, 2019
When: October 17-18 AND October 24-25 from 9:00am – 4:30pm
Where: Center for Creative Leadership, 1 Leadership Place, Greensboro, NC
Financial Commitment: If your application is approved and you are selected to serve as a GLE facilitator, you (or the organization supporting your work, if applicable) are required to submit $250.00 to Women’s Professional Forum Foundation as a program training fee. The estimated value of training that each facilitator receives is $17,500.
What You’ll Gain:
- Training in an evidence-based program from CCL
- Gaining valuable facilitator experience
- Becoming part of the GLE facilitator network
- Building capacity individually and within your organization to deliver value to girls in our community
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
We’re sorry, the application period is now closed.
- Complete and attend all four days of the scheduled training, October 17-18 and October 24-25 from 9:00am – 4:30pm each day
- Deliver the complete GLE program of five modules to a group of girls prior to December 2020
- Notify WPFF of your program delivery schedule
- Complete and submit all program and module evaluation instruments in a timely manner
- Attend a meeting of GLE facilitators in 2020 (date TBD)
- Facilitators are not permitted to train or authorize others to use GLE materials
- Agree not to charge for delivering or facilitating the program or any of its modules (other than for reimbursement of reasonable out-of-pocket expenses).
Note: Training is non-transferable. Facilitators are not permitted to train or authorize others to use GLE materials.